This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website https://www.laes.com/, http://www.laes.es/, http://www.laes.cat/, http://www.laes.eu/, owned by Lámparas Especiales S.L. (hereinafter, LAES).
Browsing the LAES website confers the condition of USER and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, with the warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by LAES, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to LAES or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, and LAES may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
LAES, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: Lámparas Especiales, S.L.
- Its trade name is: LAES
- Its VAT number is: B58660440
- Its registered office is at: Carrer Roma, 20 08191, Rubí, Barcelona, Spain.
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register of BARCELONA, Volume 9.677, book 8.837, section 2a, folio 0, page 109.574, section 1a. 2. COMMUNICATIONS To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact which are detailed below:
- Tel.: +34 93 586 20 28
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Carrer Roma, 20 08191, Rubí, Barcelona, Spain. All notifications and communications between users and LAES shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by any of the means listed above. 3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, LAES may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to LAES and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of LAES and not to use them to, among others: a. Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of LAES or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which LAES provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of LAES's computer systems or those of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of LAES information or that of third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the websites, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as their graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to LAES, and none of the exploitation rights over them may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of LAES, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the website grants the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between LAES and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by LAES of its contents or services.
LAES is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
LAES excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
a. The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, LAES is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, LAES declines any responsibility for information found outside this website and which is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered on this website. LAES does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. LAES is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to LAES duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
LAES adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the systems, and therefore assumes no liability for damages arising from alterations that third parties may cause to the user's computer systems, electronic documents or files.
If you choose to leave our website via links to websites that do not belong to our company, LAES shall not be held responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or for the cookies that they may store on the user's computer.
Our policy with respect to e-mail is to only send communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by e-mail, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002, of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
The present conditions shall be governed by current Spanish legislation. The language used will be Spanish and Catalan.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not LAES is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that we restrict the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, LAES will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.agpd.es.
8. How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process at LAES comes from: The data subject himself/herself.
- Identification data
- Postal and e-mail addresses
- Commercial information Special categories of personal data are not processed (i.e. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person).
Lámparas Especiales S.L.
LAES offers solutions for all your challenges, either through our catalogue products or by designing customised products. Ask our technical advisors. Our control systems also make it possible to optimise energy costs and provide more light where it is needed and when it is needed.